Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Beginnings

Lake Bemidji State Park, MN--Up here at Lake Bemidji SP, watching dishes dry. Dry, little friends, for we will be needing you again tomorrow! You must know this!

I hereby take back all the bad stuff I said about state parks in general. One must never generalize--it is a disgusting peasant habit, unsuitable for the upper classes and even devout bourgeoisie such as ourselves, particularly should we aspire to the upper class. This campsite is so exquisite, I just want to bottle it up or maybe take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant (I can only hope that last suggestion succumbs to subsequent editing, of which I'm sure lots is going to occur). It's practically deserted, which in contrast to Itasca is an excellent start, and though the design is similar it's more spacious, less economic in its administration of space and geometric similarity. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that the weather is nice.

Ouldshay avehay ternetinhay orfay ethay (Ihay oday ymay igpay atinlay ybay onemephay, otnay etterlay) extnay ewfay aysday. Luspay onephay ervicesay. Oday uzzlespay. Ivelay.

No comments: